Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect My Family's Oden Recipe

My Family's Oden Recipe.

My Family's Oden Recipe

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my family's oden recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Family's Oden Recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Family's Oden Recipe is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my family's oden recipe using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Family's Oden Recipe:

  1. {Make ready of Dashi stock:.
  2. {Take of Water.
  3. {Take of Soy sauce.
  4. {Get of Sake.
  5. {Make ready of Mirin.
  6. {Take of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
  7. {Get of Salt.
  8. {Make ready of Main ingredients:.
  9. {Prepare of Daikon radish.
  10. {Make ready of Konnyaku.
  11. {Prepare of Tied kombu.
  12. {Prepare of Eggs.
  13. {Make ready of as much (to taste) (Fish or meat sausages) and other ingredients of your choice.

Instructions to make My Family's Oden Recipe:

  1. Cut the daikon radish into 2 cm wide pieces. Also cut the konnyaku into triangles and put small cuts in the surface so that the flavor penetrates well. Parboil the daikon radish and the konnyaku. Start boiling the eggs..
  2. Soak musubi-konbu (tied konbu seaweed) or just regular konbu seaweed in hot water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Also pour hot water over the fish cakes to drain excess oil. Cut hanpen and other ingredients into your preferred sizes..
  3. Put all the dashi stock ingredients except for salt in a pot and bring to the boil. Add 2 to 3 pinches of salt to adjust to your taste..
  4. Put the parboiled daikon radish and konnyaku, musubi-konbu, boiled eggs, and other ingredients of your choice in the pot and simmer. All done!.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my family's oden recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url