Simple Way to Make Ultimate My Indomie (Ramen)

My Indomie (Ramen).

My Indomie (Ramen)

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my indomie (ramen). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Indomie (Ramen) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Indomie (Ramen) is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my indomie (ramen) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Indomie (Ramen):

  1. {Get 3 of Indomietables noodle- prefer chicken flavor.
  2. {Get 5 cups of water.
  3. {Prepare of Dawadawa pepper.
  4. {Prepare 2 of Pepper.
  5. {Make ready 1 of medium Onions.
  6. {Prepare 1 spoon of oil.
  7. {Make ready 1 of Maggi.

Instructions to make My Indomie (Ramen):

  1. Pound your pepper, onion and set aside.
  2. Put pot on fire, add a spoon of oil, the pepper, and onion, maggi and the daddawa and add a little water and live for 1 minutes for the scent of the dawadawa to reduce.
  3. Add the remaining water and cover for the water to boil, then add your indomie and seasoning and cover to cook..
  4. Serve the ramen watery, Thank you..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my indomie (ramen) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url